Wednesday, November 7, 2007

School Bells Ring

At the end of August Madalyn started school (Pre-K). She was so excited to get to go to school like her older cousins. She really wanted to ride the bus but Ryan and I were not comfortable with that. So I took her to school the first day and she was ready for me to go home as soon as she stepped into the classroom. I should have known that this would be an easy thing for her. She is not afraid to try anything or to meet people. She was so excited about school when I picked her up she wanted to know when she could go back.
She still enjoys school and is always excited to tell me what she did, however she does not like to tell me what she ate at school. I usually have to play the guessing game to figure it out. She has made lots of new friends and seems to enjoy her teachers.

No comments: