(Boxes in the dinning room)
(Wrapping with the green stuff)
On Monday Ethan was helping us pack. He really liked using the green wrap stuff. He was ready to wrap everything with it. After Ryan went to work Ethan was really quite. When I found him he was asleep on the step stool. Of coarse I ran to get the camera. I took the picture and as soon as I did he woke up enough to move to the couch. Isn't he the cuttest?
(Ethan asleep on the step stool)
(Ethan asleep on the couch)



6 comments:
looks like your almost all packed up! good job! and ethan is WAY cute!
He is so cute!!!! Kids can fall asleep in the funniest places. Looks like you guys got a lot of packing already done. Good luck with the move.
Love ya!!!
Cute picture of Ethan! Looks like you have gotten a lot done. Good luck with the move, and I hope to be able to see you while I am down there!
Great packing. I can't tell you how frustrating it is to go help someone move and they have lots of unpacked things. You guys are extremely prepared. Way to go!
Ethan is so cute. I wish I could just fall asleep anywhere like that.
Mindi :)
Hey there! I haven't been online near as much lately. AMy told me about your move. I BET you're excited!!! I'm excited for you! Good luck with the house hunting. Wish I could help.
Hello???? Moved yet? :)
Post a Comment