Thursday, July 17, 2008

4th of July Fun!!

This year we spent the 4th at my parents. That morning we went to the end of my parents street a watched the parade. The kids all had fun watching the police cars, fire trucks and families riding in the parade. Teegan was a little worried about anybody stepping off the curb onto the blacktop. Ethan did not enjoy the sirens but they all enjoyed the candy. I wish I had remembered my camera but I don't function very well in the morning.

That evening we cooked hamburgers and hot dogs in the backyard. We had lots of family around to enjoy the evening.

Everyone at the party:

Papa & Meme

Pepa & Mema

Aunt Amy, Uncle Chris, Mason, Bryson, Jackson & Teegan

Uncle Travis

Ryan, Heather, Madalyn & Ethan

Grandma Velma (Chris' Mom)

Donella, Dallin, Makay, Riley, Cami, & Elise (Chris' sister and her children)

The kids enjoyed playing on the water slide and the younger ones played in the baby pool and swing set.

No comments: