Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Our House

Okay I finally have pictures to post of our house. These are from before the original owner moved out. So, you will see the house with furniture (just not our furniture). Once I get some more pictures of our progress on the house I will post more updated pictures.

10 comments:

On Our List said...

The house looks AWESOME!!! Where in Waco is it located? I am glad you are back to the blogging world. I missed you!!!

Love ya!!!

The Bergquist Fam said...

LOVE IT! 1st the driveway is soo nice and long for the kids to play. 2nd i haven't seen such cool retro patterns in forever! i really love the wallpaper in the master bedroom (seriously)! 3rd love the fireplace, i wish we had one. 4th i love the established trees! oh and is that a green house in the backyard? very cool! can't wait to see the updated pics!

Alison said...

Congratulations of getting in your new house!

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

Congrats on the new house! I bet you are so excited to do what YOU want to do with it...without answering to landlords!! I love the huge back yard, its perfect.

jmholloway said...

Wow, talk about 70s style. I know now why you guys are updating a few things before you move in. I would too. It is going to be awesome. I am so excited for you.

Mindi :)

Steven & Adrienne said...

Cute house!! Looks like a fun, nice home. I am glad you guys got a beautiful home and are finally getting settled.

Stamp With Linz said...

And now when are you coming to our ward? :) I'm anxiously waiting!

robyncreates said...

Congrats! Your house looks great! I especially love the bathroom wallpaper! LOL :)

Moore Fun Stories said...

What ward are you in? I have been stuck in Maryland out of the loop. Congrats! I really love the wallpaper:). Don't worry we still have ours up in the kitchen and bathroom. I hope you guys are getting settled.

robyncreates said...

How was your first day of K-garten?