*scrapped all the "Popcorn" off the ceilings
*removed all carpet
*removed all linoleum
*patched bad spots in ceiling
*removed all retro wallpaper
*sprayed new texture on ceilings and on walls that had wallpaper
*replaced sliding glass door with French Doors
*replaced front door
*removed all baseboards
*painted all rooms
*installed laminate flooring in 3 bedrooms and living room
*installed a few new bathroom fixtures
*installed new fan
*CLEANED
*CLEANED
*CLEANED
*MOVED IN
We still more to do but we felt we were finally at a point that we could live in our home and finish everything else as we can. I do have newer pictures that I will post later.

















13 comments:
hey guys! very excited to see a post from you, it's been awhile. but clearly you have been busy! the pictures look great! i love the doors, especially the french door. was that hard? i hate our sliding glass door...seeing your new door, i want to do that too. oh and the wood floors look amazing! once again was that hard? i think that is a nice alternative to carpet...our carpet is really starting to gross me out, everyday it looks grosser i swear! i covered up one room with a rug, and it helps, but man that wood looks nice! ok so i'm babbling. sorry. glad to see your house is coming together. is ryan still liking the job? hope all is well with you guys!
Wow Heather! You guys have been so busy. Everything looks great. I love the front door.
I also would like to know how hard it was to do the flooring.I am getting sick of carpet too.
I'm glad to see you blogging again.
The French Doors took a full day to install. Ryan had my Dad and Chris (my brother-in-law)help with the doors. The Floor was not to bad but it definatley got easier the more we did.
Heather
Hey! Starting to look like you're making real progress! :) I don't envy you at all, though. That's hard work, man.
I am way impressed!!! You have been super BUSY. I want to see more pics, the floor looks great. I am glad you had an update...I have missed you.
Love ya!!!
Thank you for the post. I don't envy you either, because that looks like a ton of work, messy work. But, I bet you are happy that most of teh hardest stuff is done and you can look back and see that you have done it yourselves.
Mindi :)
BUSY!!! TOTALLY BUSY!!! But it will be SO nice when you're done! How exciting!
It all looks really good. It's fun to have you guys close.
Wow, it looks like you guys have been busy, and what a cute house. I am sure it will be gorgeous when you guys are all done with it. I can't wait to see the finished pictures, it already looks great!!
Looks like fun. I am glad you guys got to move in finally, very exciting. We miss you guys Asa loves the see the pictures of his cousins on the blog. Good luck with everything else.
WOW!!!! You guys have been working hard?! It all looks great! Lots of work, but oh so worth it I am sure! Congrats! I hear about you from Amy. Call me next time you are coming to town. Miss you!
That looks like so much work. Love to see what it looks like when it's finished. I can't believe you have a kindergartener. She's so cute.
Oh my goodness! That is quite a bit of work. I am glad you enjoy doing that. It looks like you all know what you are doing. Are you up for hire? Way to go!
Post a Comment