Madalyn & Ethan open their presents.
Yeah!! New PJ's.
Madalyn
Madalyn posing.
Madalyn the ballerina.
Ethan
Ethan uses his spidey webs.
Ethan shows us his Hulk muscles.
Treats for Santa and his reindeer.
Then we put the kids in bed and read some Christmas stories.
5 comments:
Yeah finally some new posts. They are cute, as is your family. Thanks for the Little People nativity set, I have really wanted one of those but was not willing to spend the money so far, so THANKS! We also forgot to put out cookies for santa so I won't tell the kids what those pictures on you blog are for. oops. Anyway we don't have your phone numbers (no caller id) and address so if you could send those to Jonathan's or my e-mail we would appreciate it. I am so glad you guys got home with not much more trouble. Miss you guys.
ok so hopefully this doesn't come up twice...I wrote a long comment but then got some error, so I'm trying again...
Your tree looks very nice, the kids look like they had fun decorating it! They also look excited about their new PJs, that is a Christmas eve tradition we do also. I've been meaning to do a Christmas post of my own, but haven't had a chance to sort through all the pictures yet. Instead I'm procrastinating and commenting on others blogs... Oh well, your trip sounds very eventful! Glad you made it home ok, and the snow pictures are beautiful! Sorry about Ryan's Grandma though, thats too bad. I hope you all have a Happy New Year!
Cute pictures of all your celebrations.
What a crazy trip to Canada, glad you made it safely back home and with all your luggage.
I love all the pictures. I hope you are enjoying the new year. My blog is going private so please send me you email at dfaragher@juno.com and I will send you and invite.
Hey I am making my blog private, so if you would like to still read it please send an email to me at stevenadrienne@hotmail.com and I will add you to my list. Have a great day.
Post a Comment