Our shower/tub
When Ryan left I called Travis to see if he would be available for lunch. He came and picked me up around 11:30 and we ate lunch at Firehouse Subs. We had a nice lunch & a good time catching up. When I got back to the hotel I decided to go to the Grapevine Mills Mall. That is one big Mall. It was lots of fun looking in all the stores and taking as long as I wanted.
When Ryan got done we went to dinner at this steak house that was recommended "Love & War in Texas". It was kind of expensive and it was okay, nothing fancy.
The next day Ryan went to his training again & I headed off to the Mall again. I found a couple of purses that I bought & lots of clothes that I would have loved to get but didn't. I ate lunch in the mall. Ryan got done early so we headed home early. On our way home we stopped in Ft Worth to see one of my sweet little friends (from my class) who was just diagnosed with Leukemia (ALL) that week. I enjoyed playing trains with him in the play room.
We made it home that evening and picked up the kids at my parents it was a nice little get away.




No comments:
Post a Comment