Saturday, January 30, 2010

TILING

We finally tiled our floors in May after living on cement floors for most of our first year in the house. This was a major process that took 3 weekends.
The 1st weekend Ryan and My dad did the Master Bathroom & closet.
Preping the floor so that the cracks in the foundation don't crack the tiles.
Master Bathroom
Entrance to Master Bathroom
Closet in Master Bathroom
The 2nd weekend I helped Ryan and we did the kids bathroom the hallway and part of the dining area.
Kids Bathroom
Dining area /hallway/entry
Dining area
The 3rd weekend Ryan and I finished the kitchen and laundry room.
Preparing the floor in the kitchen.
Preparing the floor in the laundry room.
Kitchen
It was so nice to finally have all my floors in place. YEAH!!

1 comment:

DNAgallows said...

I thought I wanted to rip up our carpet. That looks like a lot of work! Congratulations on your new floor! Way to go!