The Grocery Store
I was thinking as I watched Madalyn play cashier and I remembered that earlier in the summer she had told Grandma Bennett that " tomorrow I'm going to work at H-E-B". Grandma asked her later in the week how her job was going at H-E-B and she told her that she didn't get the job.... So as Grandma and I watched her play we laughed about her finally getting her job at H-E-B. Ha! Ha! Ha!(Everything in the grocery store was H-E-B brand even the cashier aprons had the logo on them).
The Music Room

This was a fun room that was very loud.
The drums were the best part.
Little Town

Emily playing in the toddler area.
Painting
Space Shuttle

2 comments:
jimmy was just asking me yesturday when we could go to the musuem again...i couldn't believe he remembered it, it had been so long since we've been there! looks like your kiddos had fun! it was good seeing you guys, thanks for having us over!
We will have to come to play at the museum with you. That looks so fun, Cailyn would love it.
Mindi :)
Post a Comment