Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The Bounce!

Now I will followup with our visit to Bryan last week. So I told you about Wed night when we arrived now lets move on to Thur. Jan 17th. Ryan, Nathan and myself decided to take the four older kids to this new thing in Bryan called "The Bounce". It is 8,000 sq ft. of inflatable fun (I think that is how it is written in the brochure). Anyways, they have toddler time in the am so we spent about 2 hours letting the kids slide, jump, climb, bounce and whatever else they could do safely. They had a blast. I had never heard of one of the places before but apparently they are cropping up in a lot of towns. We will definitely try this again!! After this we went back to Grandma & Grandpa's and hung out for the evening.

3 comments:

The Bergquist Fam said...

this looks like soooo much fun! where in bryan is it? and how much was it? i think we will definately have to go on our next visit!

Bennett Fam said...

The Bounce is next to Toys r us in CS and it cost $5 per kid. Toddleer time was 9am - noon and you could stay for all 3 hours if you wanted. They don't allow food to be brought in but the have a snack bar with fairly healthy choices for kids.
-Heather

robyncreates said...

I was going to ask you how much it was too-I have seen it and saw it before it opened-but we haven't been. Maybe we'll go next week! tks! :)