Hey! I was talking to my sister-in-law (Mindi) and she said you stop by my blog sometimes but were too afraid to comment. WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME! It is always so nice to meet new friends and see their lives. PLEASE come back and visit often and feel free to comment. I am igoogling your blog so I can come back and check on yours often!!
wow 9am! i wish mine would sleep that late! well 2 of them would if they could...but jimmy lets the whole house know when it's morning even when he does stay up late!
I cannot even imagine my kids sleeping that late. NEVER! I'm amazed! MIss you guys-oh, started a stamping blog too if you are ever interested, it is: http://bobobbin.blogspot.com/
4 comments:
Hey! I was talking to my sister-in-law (Mindi) and she said you stop by my blog sometimes but were too afraid to comment. WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME! It is always so nice to meet new friends and see their lives. PLEASE come back and visit often and feel free to comment. I am igoogling your blog so I can come back and check on yours often!!
wow 9am! i wish mine would sleep that late! well 2 of them would if they could...but jimmy lets the whole house know when it's morning even when he does stay up late!
I cannot even imagine my kids sleeping that late. NEVER! I'm amazed! MIss you guys-oh, started a stamping blog too if you are ever interested, it is: http://bobobbin.blogspot.com/
It was so fun to see you guys again Sunday. Bren was excited to see that we had parked by you guys. :) Wish we had more time...
Anyway-I am tagging you-you can see my blog for the details! :)
Robyn
Post a Comment