Monday, July 28, 2008

Madalyn's Party

We had a family birthday party for Madalyn on Sat. (July 19th). We decided to go to Lions Park to celebrate. The kids rode every ride once and then we all rode the train.

The Horse and Carriage ride

Cailyn (friend)

Becca (friend)

Emily & Josh (cousins)

Madalyn (Birthday Girl)

Gabe (cousin) & Ethan (brother)

The Carousel ride

Jackson & Madalyn

Cailyn, Ethan, Josh & Emily

Gabe

Aunt Amy & Teegan

The Boat ride

Teegan & Emily

Cailyn & Josh

Jackson, Gabe & Madalyn

Ethan & Becca

The Spaceship ride

While all the little kids were having fun at the Kiddie park Uncle Travis, Uncle Clifton, Mason & Bryson when next door to play Putt-Putt Golf. I didn't get any pictures but I know they had a good time. Mason & Bryson wanted to play another game.

The Birthday Cake

Madalyn picked "My Little Pony" for the theme. So I made a cake out of cupcakes. We took Popsicles, water and juice pouches due to the heat from celebrating outside.

This picture was taken before I put the ponies on. Madalyn lifted the cake a little so I could get a good picture. She lifted it just a little too high and the cupcakes started sliding.

I finally got the ponies on and all the writing is gone.

While singing to the birthday girl she leans on her Daddy.

2 comments:

The Bergquist Fam said...

looks like a FUN party! you did a good job on the cake too! hope all is giong great with the house renovations!

robyncreates said...

Cute cute cake!!!