Saturday, February 14, 2009

Flowers & Love, Flowers & Love, Flowers & Love

On Thursday after work & School the kids were playing outside. They both came in with hands full of flowers they had picked for Mommy. It was so sweet of them.

Latter when Ryan got home I said I needed to run to the store to get some hamburger buns for dinner and pick up some pictures. Ryan & Ethan offered to go for me. When they got home Ethan handed me bouquet of Yellow Roses (My favorite).

On Friday while I was at work we were just finishing lunch with my class when the office buzzed my room and asked me to come to the office. When I got to the office I found a box with my name on it. When I opened it up it was a bouquet of Red Roses & Baby's Breath (the vase was laying behind it). Ryan sent me these beautiful flowers with a very sweet message. It was the first time he has every had flowers delivered to me and it made me tear up. I love my husband. He is so thoughtful and I think it was very sweet of him to get me flowers 2 days in a row.

4 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

lucky, lucky girl!!! How awesome for you! What a great hubby--so thoughtful!

On Our List said...

The flowers are beautiful...you are so blessed.

jmholloway said...

They are beautiful. What a wonderful way to express his love for you.

Mindi :)

I have you on my list of blogs I follow, but I guess it hasn't been showing up when you post. I am sorry! It was not done on purpose.

The Bergquist Fam said...

i was so excited to see all your new posts! i love the marshmellow kid pictures that is way cute! madalyn's tooth pillow looks great! jimmy lost his first about the same time and we just stuck it in an envelope, i'm gonna have to look into the pillow thing. all the geotracks set up look like a super fun room! like a little boy's dream come true. and lucky lucky you getting all those pretty flowers!!!