Saturday, February 14, 2009

Madalyn Lost Her 1st Tooth

The last week of December Madalyn discoverd her first "wiggily tooth". She was so excited to have a "wiggily tooth". She also made sure everyone knew about her tooth. On Sunday January 25th we were driving home from Papa's & Meme's house ,where we had dinner. Madalyn tells me in the car to look how loose her tooth has gotten. I turned around to look at her & she uses her tounge to move her tooth. She pushed it so far over that her lip hid the tooth and it looked like the tooth was already gone. I said she would probably loose her tooth before she went to bed. When we got home I asked her to get ready for bed and then I wanted to take apicture of her VERY LOOSE tooth. I went to change into my PJ's and then grabbed my camera. When I got in Madalyns room her tooth was laying on her bed and she had alittle blood in her mouth. I guess she just couldn't help playing with her loose tooth. We got her baby tooth into the little pouch on the special Tooth Fairy pillow that Meme made. Then we took lots of pictures. She also had to call both sets of grandparents , Uncle Travis , Aunt Amy & her Smith cousins. Was she excited or what?

Madalyn with her Tooth Fairy Pillow

1 comment:

robyncreates said...

Bren wants to lose one soooo bad!