Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Hershey Kiss Anyone?

Yesterday I could not find Ethan and he was being so quite. I thought he must have fallen asleep somewhere. So I began my search through the house. I didn't take long for me to look under the dinning room table. To my suprise Ethan was not asleep, but he looked like he was going to be sick. I immediatley grabbed my camera an d began to take pitures of my sweet little boy sitting under the table surrounded by Hershey Kiss wrappers. Luckily he never really got sick yesterday.

3 comments:

jmholloway said...

That is hilarious. I have done that before. You know, you eat and then after you look at the evidence of how much you have eaten. I am usually just upset they are all gone.

Mindi :)

On Our List said...

Your kids are so cute!!! Its been a long time since I have seen or talked to you. How are you? Adrienne told me you had a blog so I looked it up. Doug and I started a blog the other day if you want to see our kids. When you have time send me an email so we can catch up. Our address is dfaragher@juno.com and our blog is http://dougandsharonfaragher.blogspot.com

Rachel Holloway said...

WHEW! Glad you made a comment on my blog! I called Mindi so worried that you would think I was a nut!!! You asked about my photo editing software--it is Corel paintshop pro. I really love it--easy to use, with lots of options. :) Hope that helps. Feel free to email if you have more questions. Happy to answer them. Mindi has my email address.