Today I was in my room folding clothes and Ryan was on the computer paying bills. He called me into the room he was in and asked me if I heard what Madalyn had been saying. Madalyn had been pretending she was Miss Christy the school teacher in Cutter Gap. She was talking about Love, Death and various other things that she had seen on the episodes. It was really sweet to see her taking care of a baby (doll) that was sick. Then she was taeching the children (Ethan being one of them)in school.
I have really enjoyed watching this series. I thought that I had seen the whole series when it was on TV(1994). Well, I was so wrong we have probably watched 12 episodes so far and I think I had only seen 3 of them. I guess I had watched those few so many times I thought I knew everything about the show. Ryan keeps asking me questions about little things he misses and I haven't had very many anwsers for him. He said "I thought you were the "Christy" expert?" All I can say is I liked the show then and have enjoyed it even more this time around.

4 comments:
I had never even heard about "Christy" until I went to MT last summer and my mom had borrowed some of the movies from my sister-in-law. There were very cute and family oriented. I would never be able to get Chris to watch it with me though.
I've never seen these-will have to look for them sometime.
How are you?
hey thanks for calling yesturday, it was good to talk to you! hope you guys have a great weekend!
I loved that show. Thanks for reminding me. I will have to look for the episodes.
Mindi :)
Post a Comment