Thursday, May 22, 2008

6th Anniversary!

On Sunday, May 18th, Ryan and I celebrated our 6th Anniversary! It is so crazy how time flies. I still can't believe it has been 6 years. On the other hand I have a hard time remembering back to the days when I didn't even know Ryan.

Ryan has been the best thing in my life. I have been so blessed to have a loving husband that is very patient with me. He is so good to me when I am sad or lonely and always apologizes to me weather he has done anything wrong or not. He is my best friend and I love to talk to him about everything. We work so well as a team as we try to get this parenting thing right.

Ryan it has been a grand adventure so far. I can't wait to see what life brings us in the next six years and more. I love you so much.

5 comments:

The Bergquist Fam said...

happy 6 years to you guys! we feel the same! it's been great, can't wait for whats coming!

Elissa said...

Congrats! I can't imagine it without you in our family as well. Thanks for posting the pictures of the wedding so cute, we might need to get a couple. Also congrats on the other stuff going on right now. Hope to see you guys again soon.

Elissa

On Our List said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! Husbands are the best friends any girl could have.


love ya!!!

jmholloway said...

I am so glad that you are happy. You and Ryan are perfect for each other. I love you guys! Happy Anniversary!

Mindi :)

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

Congrats to you both! Love the pics!