Thursday was lots of fun playing with cousins. They jumped on the trampoline, went swimming an a kiddie pool and had a picnic lunch all in Aunt Sarah's backyard. They had a BLAST!! I the afternoon we went to my sisters house for a little while (we had to pick up our wedding gift that my sister had made) and then ran a few errands. We made it back to Grandma & Grandpa's house and had fajita's for dinner. All the women got ready for the shower. While the women (plus Sarah's twin baby boys) went to the Shower Ryan, Uncle Clifton (Ryan's youngest brother) took the four older kids to Chuck E. Cheese. They had already eaten so they had lot of fun playing games.
Kelli's Bridal Shower was very nice. We had a very nice time and she didn't even get any duplicate gifts. WOW!! We had lots of repeats when we got married. Ryan & I decided to have my sister make the nice family plaque. (Amy, my sister, has a vinyl lettering cutter and is starting up a business). The plaque turned out very nice. I hope Kelli & Zach like it.
We let the kids play a little this morning with cousins. We had to hit the road by noon so Ryan could get back for work. So we are home and all unpacked. YEAH!! I think that is the worst thing about traveling. Unpacking and putting everything away when you get home.

3 comments:
I LOVE that plaque! How many has Amy made? I think I would be interested in purchasing something like that.
Mindi :)
Thanks for posting the pictures of the kids and Kelli's shower, I probobly wouldn't have even known she had one except for your blog. The plaque is great. I hope you all had a lot of fun, and things are going well for you at home. I also hate unpacking.
Elissa
It looks like you had fun! And I love vinyl lettering. The plaque is so cute!
Post a Comment