Friday, February 22, 2008

Guest Book

I made a Guest Book so please take a look and sign in. We love to hear from all our friends and family. It is at the bottom of the page. Thanks to everyone that reads our family updates and also to those who leave comments. We love y'all!!

3 comments:

The Bergquist Fam said...

so i tried to sign your guest book, and it said it completed, but it's not showing up. oh well. i figure i'll give it a day or two and try again if we don't show up. anywho...onto your house post, i feel ya! but at least there is a light at the end of the tunnel! june is not far! good luck picking out the perfect one!

Bennett Fam said...

Sorry Liz, I had it set for my approval before it showed up. I fixed it though.
Heather =)

The Bergquist Fam said...

thanks, i saw us! i just thought i had screwed up!