Saturday, February 23, 2008
"How do you know..."
We took the kids to see the disney movie "Enchanted" on thursday. It was showing at the dollar theater (well it is actually $1.50). They made it through most of the movie without any problems. Ryan had to take Ethan out once or twice. As soon as the dragon showed up Ethan was once again interested. I thought the movie was very cute and one I would like to have in my collection. I wasn't to sure how Madalyn liked it. I did find out later as I was trying to find a ringtone for my phone that she really liked the song "That's how you know". Since she seemed to like it so much that is the song I picked for my ringtone. All in all I think we all enjoyed the movie and had a good time spending the day together as a family.
*Don't forget to pause my music playlist at the bottom of the page before you play the video clip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is such a cute, catchy tune! I have been nervous about taking my kids to the movies--wondered how they would do. But I did hear RAVE reviews about Enchanted and can't wait to see it!!!
I have been wanting to see that flick. I am glad to hear that you guys had a great time seeing it. I do love a good musical, especially with some humor in it.
Mindi :)
Post a Comment