Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Valentines Day Fun!!

We started off our Valentines Day fun with a trip to the famous "Round Rock Donuts" for breakfast. We had heard this was the best place in town to get donuts. So we gave it a try and were disappointed. I guess I'm a little partial to "Shipley's Donuts" or "Shippy's" as my nephew use to call it. After we had our donuts we drove to Cedar Park to have some fun at Lakeline Mall.

We were a little disappointed that they didn't have a play area inside for the kids. We did however, find the Disney store and they were having a great sale. I bought a few things and the kids got to pick out a couple of things for themselves. Madalyn picked gold princess gloves and a little box in the shape of a crown with 7 rings inside. Ethan picked out a couple of toys from "Meet the Robinsons" and a little stuffed Bear from "The Jungle Book". We then made a lap around the mall and decided to go find a park. We ended up going back to Round Rock to Old Settlers Park. The kids had lots of fun with Mommy & Daddy.

It was soon time to leave and go find a late lunch. I had already planned on going to Red Robin and new how to get to it. We had to go to Pfluegerville just a few miles away. Ryan had the "Guacamole Bacon Burger" with bottomless fries and a "Very Berry Raspberry Limeade". I had the "Burger Parmigiana"with bottomless fries and a "Freckled Lemonade". The kids split a cheese pizza. They also ate nearly all of the strawberries out of my drink. We really like eating here when we get the chance. Although after we left Ryan and I wished we had split a burger instead of each getting one. We were STUFFED!!

The rest of the evening we enjoyed at home watching movies and eating popcorn.

3 comments:

The Bergquist Fam said...

Sounds like a super FUN day! Now I'm craving Red Robin...the Banzai, so yummy!

On Our List said...

I love the pictures!!!! Thanks also for playing along with my tag. It was fun reading your answers. It looks like you had a great Valentines Day. Good for you to include your kids in the celebration.

Love ya tons,
Sharon

Steph Thomas said...

Oh Red Robin. You had to bring that up didn't you. I wish there was one here in Bryan. However, we are going to Phoenix, AZ next month we are going to have to eat there sometime. We love that place.