Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Gummy Bears... what a treat!

I took a few pictures of Ethan yesterday. He got gummy bears as a treat for staying dry through the night 2 days in a row.

3 comments:

The Bergquist Fam said...

yea for ethan! and yea for you, one less thing to have to clean in the mornings :)

On Our List said...

Good job Ethan...I love when they fianlly stay dry at night...Heather you should go celebrate too b/c it is an end of an era...no more diaper, pull ups etc.

Love ya,
Sharon

jmholloway said...

Congratulations, Heather and Ethan! That is a glorious day when that part of potty-training is over. I hope that everything is going better for you Heather. I hope you aren't upset that I gave Rachel your phone #. I always feel better after talking to her and thought that she could work some magic with you too. Friends,sisters and 'adopted sisters' are great.

Love you Heather,

Mindi :)