(The backyard around the Magnolia Tree.)
(The frontyard in front of the Rose Bushes.)
While Meme and Papa dug the holes for these plants we had the kids pick up rocks along the back fence. This one of the bad things about central Texas when ever you dig you get lots of rocks. The kids enjoyed picking them up. It made Papa and Meme happy too. The more rocks they pick up the less for the lawnmower to run over.
(Plants in the back corner of the backyard.)
After the grass was all cut I looked up the hill in the back yard and saw all these snails stuck on the wheel of the boat trailer.












3 comments:
Cute pictures! I love how Ethan sticks his tongue out when he concentrates... too cute! I'm so impressed you were mowing. I don't even know how to turn ours on :)
Cute pictures of the kids with your parents. It is good to see pictures of your parents, I haven't seen them in forever. And I too love air popped popcorn, and I remember watching the Sunday night Disney movies with my family as we ate the popcorn. Hey you will have to try making carmel corn now...it is so yummy with the air popped popcorn!!
Heather!
That is so funny that you posted a comment on my blog, because I actually found yours through Janine's as well and I was what you would call a blog "stalker"..I was too chicken to post a comment without being "invited" into your blog "life" hehe! So I am excited you did so.
Your family is absolutely adorable and are such a good combination of Ryan and your good looks:) I am glad that life has treated you so well. I am excited to keep reading!
Post a Comment