Monday, May 12, 2008

Popcorn

Last Wednesday we were at our storage unit getting a few things we needed. We saw a box with the popcorn popper in it and couldn't resist. We brought it home and that night Ryan and Ethan made some popcorn. I love air popped so much more then the microwave stuff. Maybe it just brings back good memories. I remember popping a big paper bag full and then watching the Sunday night "Wonderful World of Disney Movies" with my family. Not only do I remember having air popped popcorn with my family but I also recall having it quite often with my second family the Gropps. I'm sure Mindi will have her own memories of this.

3 comments:

On Our List said...

I love air popped popcorn too. I was so excited for my wedding that someone bought me my very own popcorn machine. Your post has made me hungry...I am going right now to pop some good old popcorn.

Love ya,
Sharon

Rachel Holloway said...

MMMM.....WE LOVE POPCORN HERE! What a fun find to take home and enjoy. All the kids go wild and we eat the bowl clean in no time...seriously. In all honesty, we have popcorn probably 4 nights a week... :) Lame, huh??

jmholloway said...

Air popped popcorn is something we do a lot in our home as well. I hope that my children will think of it as fondly as I do.

Mindi :)