Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I'm Tagged

Senior Picture 1998
Well, I have been tagged...but at least I don't have to run around chasing people. This is much more fun and much less tiring. Although, not quite as much exercise. Anyway, Robyn & Liz tagged me, so here you go! :)

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning

B. Each player answers the questions about themselves

C. At the end of the post, the player tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they are tagged

10 years ago I was:

a Senior in HS counting down the days to graduation

5 things on my 'to do' list today:

1. take a shower

2. watch my kids plus 1 (my niece Teegan)

3. help my mom clean sort through stuff (declutter)

4. check the progress on my townhome being rented in Bryan.

5. practice my patience

Things I would do if I became a billionaire:

1. pay off all debt

2. buy a house

3. set up our retirement

4. set up college funds for our kids

3 of my bad habits:

1. getting frustrated when things aren't done my way (ie. folding laundry)

2. procrastinating

3. jumping to conclusions before I have all the facts

5 places I've lived:

1. Axtell, TX

2. Woodway, TX

3. Rexburg, ID

4. Bryan, TX

5. Round Rock, TX

5 jobs I've had:

1. Hillcrest Hospital (radiology file clerk) Waco, TX

2. Discount Cell (online cell phone & accessories store) Hewitt, TX

3. Advance Therapy (PT tech) Bryan, TX

4. Advance Therapy (a few years later ....Tech and receptionist) Bryan, TX

5. Savant Technologies (answer phone calls for the co. my brother works for) remotely by cell

Things most people don't know about me:

I have not given a talk in sacrament since I was in high school (and dreed the day I get asked to do so ....not very good with public speaking. :)

OKay...now-who's it?

You've been tagged:

1. Mindi

2. Lynnae

3. Julie

4. Mandy

This was fun...thanks Robyn & Liz!

1 comment:

robyncreates said...

Thanks for playing along Heather! It was fun to read more about you! You and Liz make me feel old though when you say you were in HS. :)