I was looking at a friends blog (watching a video of her kids) and Ethan was standing behind me in the computer chair. I heard a funny noise and turned to see what he was doing. He had a pair of kids scissors... I looked in the chair and on the floor and didn't see anything that had been cut. I took the scissors away and put them up in a cabinet. I'm still not sure how he found scissors. I have had to keep all scissors hidden because Madalyn has had multiple occasions when she has cut things (strap on my church bag, her hair, leapster pen wire, Ethan's hair.....). She is only allowed to have scissors when I am sitting with her at the table. So, like I said I don't know how he found the scissors. Well after I had put the scissors away I happened to look at my shoulder (I am wearing a white T-shirt) and saw lots of little hairs . As much hair as I found on my shirt I would think that he really messed up my hair. However, I recently got my hair cut fairly short and it has lots of layers in it. So I can not tell were he cut.
Well I had Madalyn take a picture so you could see my hair.
Oh my! That is SO funny! I support your blogging addiction--and just want you to know I am SO glad you finally left me a little comment! It truly made my day!!!
Your haircut is so cute! I wish I could get the guts to cut mine like that!!
That is TOO funny!! I had to LOL when I read your post. You are such a patient mom :) It's one thing when kids go in public with funny haircuts b/c they cut their own hair, but I don't think I've heard of parents being the victims. Thank goodness for layers! You totally can't tell.
Hilarious!!! I can't even tell. You were such a good sport about it...I would have been so mad and locked all the scissors away in a safe and ban the kids from using scissors till they were 18. It is a good thing you have layers!!! I love your hair by the way...so cute.
8 comments:
Oh my! That is SO funny! I support your blogging addiction--and just want you to know I am SO glad you finally left me a little comment! It truly made my day!!!
Your haircut is so cute! I wish I could get the guts to cut mine like that!!
I can't tell where he cut. That is the great thing about having layers. That sneaky boy. Your hair looks cute.
can't tell that he chopped. layers come in handy. looks good to me.
Love your new hair. Madalyn did a great job with the picture too.
Mindi :)
What fun! :) My brother cut his eyebrow off with scissors one time, boy that was a pretty site!
That is TOO funny!! I had to LOL when I read your post. You are such a patient mom :) It's one thing when kids go in public with funny haircuts b/c they cut their own hair, but I don't think I've heard of parents being the victims. Thank goodness for layers! You totally can't tell.
Hilarious!!! I can't even tell. You were such a good sport about it...I would have been so mad and locked all the scissors away in a safe and ban the kids from using scissors till they were 18. It is a good thing you have layers!!! I love your hair by the way...so cute.
Love,
Sharon
Cute haircut! Like everyone else I can hardly tell. Just think in a few years you will be able to look back and laugh at what happened!
Post a Comment