Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Yeah for Amy!!
My sister finally started her blog after much pestering from me. YEAH!!! Now if I could just get Ryan's siblings to join in the blogging fun. I love being able to keep up with everyone through blogging. If you what to check out my sisters family blog: Smith-son-ian here it is. Let her know how much you love her catchy title (that I came up with) HA HA HA. I love it and it was the first one that popped in my head. My sister has 3 boys and they all have -son at the end of there names. She also has 1 girl but she didn't give her a name with -son at the end. Also, my husband likes to call the boys as follows: Ma-son-ian, Bry-son-ian, and Jack-son-ian. I think it has stuck b/c I do it too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I LOVE the new layout. TOO CUTE! I am so glad that Amy has started blogging. I hope she likes it.
Mindi :)
Wow her boys have grown! I didn't even recognize them! I like the new layout! Maybe I will have to play with mine and make it cooler.
I love the layout too. I totally understand the problems you had changing your layout...it is so frustrating. I am glad Amy is blogging...I can't believe how big Mason is...I still remember him when he was little...time flies by.
Love,
Sharon
Post a Comment