The kids love it when Daddy makes a tent in the living room. Here is the latest tent.
They had all their baby stuff in the tent so they could play house.
Playing house is probably their favorite thing to play these days. They really like it when Ryan and I play with them and pretend to be their kids. It gives me a good idea of my parenting style because they mimic the way Ryan and I really do things. Sometimes it is a little scary. LOL!
They look so thrilled that Mommy is taking, yet another picture.
Much better smiles!!




3 comments:
I know I keep telling you this but your kids are Gorgeous!!! What a fun idea to do tents in the house. You are such a great mom and have such fun ideas.
Love ya,
Sharon
That is fun and to actually hear what you say to your kids could be scary but helpful. I remember love playing in the tent we would build in our house growing up but I haven't done that a whole lot with Matthew yet.
I have been reading your blog religiously but I haven't been in a commenting mood the other times I read it but I wanted to say Happy Birthday to you and Ryan. That is so crazy how close your birthdays are.
What a cute idea to have a tent set up for them to play with. It's funny how many pictures we try and snap of our kids being cute just to get the right one, but I think the ones where they make the weird and funny faces are the best ones to keep! You're kids are so cute!
Post a Comment