Ethan was not happy because Uncle Travis took his toy sword. I didn't want him holding a sword in our family pictures.
The kids were so cute holding hands and then Ethan lost his balance. He went backwards into the bushes and Madalyn started giggling. It was so funny the way she covered her mouth as she giggled.
That is too funny. Kids are the best entertainment. Good for you getting pictures. We are soo bad at anything other than candid shots. You have a precious family.
4 comments:
Heather, did you get your hair cut? It looks adorable. I love the family pis. They are awesome. I am glad you all had a good Easter!
Mindi :)
BTW Happy Birthday!!!!!
Yes, I got a hair cut a couple of weeks ago. Thanks! Although I have to admit I have not been very happy with it.
Thanks for the birthday wishes!
Heather
I love all the pictures. Looked like you guys had a great Easter.
That is too funny. Kids are the best entertainment. Good for you getting pictures. We are soo bad at anything other than candid shots. You have a precious family.
Post a Comment