Wednesday, April 30, 2008

SWIMMING... Here we come

Yesterday Daddy & the kids went swimming for the first time this year. Of course Mommy forgot the camera. I did take a few pics on my camera phone. Although, I don't know how to get them on the computer. That's okay because they went swimming again today. Yes, this time Mommy remembered the camera. It has been nice going to the pool at our apartment. So far we have not had any other people in the pool with us. Well there was a lady sun tanning the first day. Ethan said "Mommy that lady's not swimming because she's dead". I had to laugh, but I did tell him she was not dead just getting some sun. The kids & Daddy are so excited that it is warm enough to start swimming.

7 comments:

jmholloway said...

That story of Ethan and the 'dead' lady is hilarious. Jason said, "Well, I guess she needs a little sun." Ha Ha That's what people would say about me if I were outside in a bathingsuit.

Mindi :)

Shelly M. said...

It looks like they had tons of fun. My kids are also excited about warmer weather so they can go swimming.

The 'dead lady' comment cracks me up. Where do kids come up with this stuff? Too funny!

Rachel Holloway said...

What a fun time!! Glad you had a redo with a camera in hand this time!! :) jk!

Hey--I was reading your quote by sister Hinckley. I hope it's okay for me to borrow it. I just loved it...loved it!

On Our List said...

I am so jealous...it snowed again this morning here so I don't think we will be swimming till August.

Ethan story is so funny. What a cute boy you have.

Love,
Sharon

Steven & Adrienne said...

How fun to have a pool to use. I can't wait until it is warm enough for us to go swimming and play outside. Cute story of the dead lady.

Moore Fun Stories said...

Kids say the cutest things. I love it.

The Bergquist Fam said...

wow you guys have had a busy week! looks like fun!!! our goal is to finish leveling the backyard so we can set up our pool and escape the heat too!