Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Changes...Grrrrrr

So, I tried to change my layout last night. I followed the simple instructions and ended up not liking the new layout. Plus when it came up all of the stuff I had on my sidebar was gone, except the titles. I thought "wow that stinks, but I'm glad I copied the HTML codes and saved them as a document". I quickly retrieved the codes and put my blog back to my original layout, or did I? My sidebar stuff was still missing. Grrrrr.... I did everything I could think of trying to get all my stuff back, but nothing worked (since I don't really know HTML this was very hard). I finally gave up and went to bed. So, today I fixed everything back the way it was. Well, not everything because I can't remember the little "Quotes by Madalyn". I am so frustrated. Hopefully I can remember what cute little things she said and I will write them down.

I got a layout off a different site and it was much easier. It even suggested you to save all your sidebar stuff before erasing your current HTML code because you could loose it.

Hope you like the new layout!!

Sorry if you checked out my blog when I was trying to fix it.

2 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Oh man! What a bummer!!! I have never had my things erased from the side and I have changed mine a few times. If you ever have a problem and need to ask a question, feel free to use my little call button! I would be happy to answer your question--and love to chat any time! :)

The Bergquist Fam said...

the new layout looks good. i understand your frustration. same thing happened to me when i changed mine last week. i got some message about widgets being lost, and then all my sidebar stuff was gone too.