Wednesday, March 5, 2008

BOOK TAG

I've been tagged again-by a friend, this time it is BOOK TAG! Fun to see what everyone has around. :)

This is what you do:

1. Pick up the nearest book (with at least 123 pgs.).

2. Turn to page 123.

3. Find the fifth sentence.

4. Post the next 3 sentences.

5. Tag 5 people.

Well, as I read that I had been tagged, I looked around me and sitting right next to me at the computer desk was "How to Win Friends & Influence People" byDale Carnegie, so here you go:

5th sentence: You can tell people they are wrong by a look or an intonation or a gesture just as eloquently as you can in words-and if you tell them they are wrong, do you make them want to agree with you?

Next three: Never! for you have struck a direct blow at their intelligence, judgment pride and self-respect. That will make them want to strike back. But it will never make them want to change their minds.

Okay, I tag: Liz, Mindi, Rachel, Sharon, & Heidi :)

1 comment:

On Our List said...

Thanks for the tag!!! I was laughing really hard at your answers. Mine didn't come out as funny. Oh well.

Love ya,
Sharon